OptyConnect is growing and needs the best salesperson we can find on the market. We offer an environment where you can enjoy your time at work and leadership fully supports your career development. Our experienced and excited team is led by Healthcare Industry and Consulting veterans with over twenty years of experience and our new startup is now ready to expand. We are looking for someone to recruit candidates and companies to populate our job board.
What you’ll need to succeed at OptyConnect:
- Experience with Sales, Sales Support, or experience as a Recruiter.
- Passion, energy, and competitive spirit that drives you to reach the top.
- Proven ability to achieve performance metrics.
- Ability to make high volume calls each day to fill vacancies in business.
- Resourcefulness with strong influencing and communication skills.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Paid incentives based on company performance.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for recruiting/sourcing candidates and companies to populate our growing healthcare job board.
- Effectively manage and support applicants looking for opportunities on our platform.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with companies looking to fill open roles with our talent.
- Solicit and pursue referrals from business networks and/or internal referrals.
- Responsible for developing sourcing plans to fill open positions and strategies to create a consistent source of candidates and employers for our job board.
- Utilize exceptionally innovative sourcing techniques and leverage technology to find active and passive candidates and companies, cold calling, and establishing a network of talent and resources.
- You will make high volumes of cold calls a day to leads provided to you, (as well as prospecting some of your own) to qualify clients.
- Assist with other company tasks as assigned by leadership.
Paid Time Off
Encouragement of promotion from within
Typically Monday through Friday, forty hour work week with the ability to hit metrics. Additional time may be necessary on rare occasions.
Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Healthcare Industry Experience: (Preferred)
Recruiting Experience: (Preferred)
Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Remotely: No.