Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
The Clinical Coordinator is a Registered Nurse who coordinates staff nurses, professionals, and paraprofessional staff as indicated.
Licensed, RN in the state of Michigan.
Preferably has at least 1 (one) year of nursing experience as a professional nurse, preferably in home health care.
1. Consults with the director of nursing and/or administrator regarding ways to solve problems and maintain or improve high standards of care as problems arise.
2. Directs implementation of approved work methods and procedures that reflect elements essential to rendering high quality care.
3. Assists agency administrator /director of nursing in selection orientation, direction and evaluation of staff to ensure a high quality of care.
4. Assist the Director of Nursing in overseeing the agency’s clinical service programs.
5. Promotes staff development through participation in orientation and staff education.
6. Follow up with and assist staff with documentation, education, and solving problems independently.
7. Promotes an effective system of communication throughout agency.
8. Promotes coordination of care among all professional and paraprofessional disciplines independently.
9. Reviews and evaluates existing clerical and administrative policies and practices to determine if current methods provide the means for the staff to carry out their responsibilities and achieve projected goals.
10. Assist with quarterly clinical record review program as needed.
11. Assist with agency’s in-service programs and ensure requirements are met.
12. Ensures the accuracy of the public information, materials, and activities.
13. Participates in community activities to further work of the agency.
14. Serves as a member of committees as requested by the director of nursing.
15. Independently assess Tele-health patients on a daily basis.
16. Assist with supervisory visits as needed per administrator/director of nursing.
17. Assist with on call schedule weekly and on weekends as needed.
To fully comprehend what we offer, it is best to define first, what exactly Home Care is.
Home health care services provide skilled and non-skilled professional services to assist you or your loved one to live independently at home. They may be needed short term or long term depending on your healthcare needs. These services can be provided based on...