- Must have vast experience with electronic billing, working AR, appeals (both written & electronic), COB, EOB interpretation, payor rules and denial resolution.
- Solid experience with Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross, MI Health Link and Managed Care, Commercial, and Work Comp/Auto payors is required
- Extensive work with payor websites such as: C-snap, WebDenis, Champs, Navinet, etc.
- Must be independent and rely on personal knowledge to problem solve.
Must be able to work multiple specialties.
Minimum 3 years medical billing and AR follow up experience required.
**This is not an entry level position**
Must be able to learn multiple systems quickly.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer service driven and an established team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills a must
- The ability to work independently with little supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills required.
- Communicate effectively with patients, management, employees, and third party representatives
- Knowledge of computers and willingness to learn.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must adhere to professional standards, company policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and HIPPA standards.